Saturday, January 28, 2017

Six Months!

Six Months!

I’m writing a six month update WAAAAY late because we’ve just been so busy!  I would even just skip this one, but my OCD won’t let me, so I'll make it short.

-I think the biggest six month milestone is that he got his first tooth!  I’m super impressed by how his mood has been through the whole teething process so far.   Occasionally, we’ll give him Tylenol, but it usually doesn’t bother him much. 

-This month he started reaching out for us.  It melts my heart every time!     

-He’s still able to wear 3-6 month clothing, but we are starting to move into the 6-9 month stuff now. Onesies in his age range usually fit him well, despite his chubby belly, but his pants are usually too short, even though he’s really short for his age. It doesn’t make sense. Haha He’s also wearing size 3 diapers. 

-He’s officially eating real food pretty regularly.  There hasn’t been anything he’s rejected yet.  He enjoys all of it!

-He’s also officially sitting on his own.  He likes to rock back and forth, but he can stay steady and play with toys.  He’s really good at playing independently when we need to set him down. 

-He’s not mobile yet, which is just fine with me!  He can roll from belly to back, but he doesn’t do it often.

-Sleeping through the night is still hit or miss at this point.  We waited until after the holidays to start sleeping training.

-He loves his jumper, music & anything that makes noise, being tickled, playing peek-a-boo, pulling hair, etc…  He’s social and loves to interact with people.  We’re at a really fun stage because he loves to play and talk, but he’s not getting into everything yet. J I have a feeling we will have to baby proof soon, though!

I'm having trouble loading pictures! Grrrr!!


No comments:

Post a Comment